[MLB-WIRELESS] 2nd hand rack prices?

Ryan Abbenhuys sneeze at igreen.net
Sun Oct 5 11:30:56 EST 2003

They popup on Ebay and sold.com.au every now and again.  Complete racks with
all sides and doors usually don't go for less than $500 from what I have
seen.

.....incidentally...I went to school with a guy called Tim Hallam....now
works at Hallam Racks.  I asked him for a special prices ages ago for a bulk
deal but it wasn't very special.