[MLB-WIRELESS] MW Intranet DNS & Redirection

Ryan Abbenhuys sneeze at alphalink.com.au
Fri Nov 28 09:12:27 EST 2003

If they are smart(dumb?) enough to think they can try and steal free
internet access from you, I'd be surprised if they weren't smart enough to
take your ".wireless.org.au" node ID and plug it into their web browser
online at some stage.

But I definitelly like the idea of any non valid domains being redirected
to a Melbwireless info page.  Currently Wantirna-AP1 resolves both MWN
intranet addresses and real internet addresses, but provides no access to
the internet.