[MLB-WIRELESS] MW Intranet DNS & Redirection

Steven Haigh netwiz at optusnet.com.au
Fri Nov 21 15:41:18 EST 2003

Hi Dan,

I think it's been pretty much settled to use nodename.mwn - yes, this
means creating another top level domain, but as it's not accessable on
the internet - and for all intents and purposes, it's an intranet only
type thing, this shouldn't cause any hassles at all...

What I'm looking at, is to be able to use the main wireless.org.au DNS
server for this as a primary DNS server for that TLD... what that means
is that sites can reference this to get .mwn addresses across the entire
intranet with ease - as they just set their DNS server as a secondary
DNS server...

It's still in discussion.... Anyone have any thoughts on this?