[MLB-WIRELESS] MiniPC, PC104, etc

vak at alphalink.com.au vak at alphalink.com.au
Sat Nov 15 18:48:53 EST 2003

For those interested in a Melbourne local distributor of this kinda stuff,
you might want to check out:

http://www.ete.com.au

I am not as keen as many others to buy stuff off ebay in the US (hence this
recommendation).

If you guys are interested in doing a bulk buy on a particular item, I
might be able to organise better pricing, since I know the guy who runs
Embedded Technologies.

Cheers,

Vaskos
-------