[MLB-WIRELESS] Re: Credit Application Declined

Matt Pearce mattpearce at swiftdsl.com.au
Sun Nov 16 22:31:01 EST 2003

<snip>

can we implement a system on the mailing lists where you actualy need to be a member to post anything?
ie. you need to subscribe to the list before you can post

</snip>

This is a very good idea, I have recieved 3 of the same identical emails tonight that were not to melbourne wireless.  And the address is a relatively new one.  I do not want to be a victim of spam because someone has havested my email address of this list, I am sure no-one would and your subscription to this mailing list would drop to 0 if people were sure there addresses were being harvested.

Please fix this ASAP.

Matt.