[MLB-WIRELESS] Ip broadcaster

Peter Mitchell mail at peterlauren.com
Sun Nov 16 12:21:26 EST 2003

If you need an application that monitors when the ip address actually
changes, directupdate can do this very well.

It has an option to run an external program or script when the IP
changes or even BETTER, upload an update file to a FTP server of your
choice. - an example of mine
http://peterserver.mine.nu/wireless/update.html

I'm unsure if you can cut the rest of the text out of the html file
automatically with directupdate, but I don't see this as a big problem
to overcome if required.

www.directupdate.net

Cheers
Peter.