[MLB-WIRELESS] Funding of nodes

Winder winder at iinet.net.au
Fri Nov 14 15:17:53 EST 2003

Girls stalking our nodes? I'm more worried about the ACA stalking out nodes.
I followed an ACA car up Mountain Hwy today, with no less that 11 antenna on
it, including 4 rather small antenna mounted in the center of the roof,
setup for direction finding I believe.

 I pulled them over and told them your address and how big your pole was.
They seemed excited.

Regards,
g at z.