[MLB-WIRELESS] TIB offer? SIP Phones

Jamie Moir jmoir at jmcs.net.au
Thu Nov 13 12:16:46 EST 2003

On Thu, 13 Nov 2003, Rob Clark wrote:

Some of you may be (un)surprised to know that I have given this some
consideration in the past.

> - If you know of or can arrange a bulk purchase of this hardware,
> consider arranging a TIB offer.

I can offer freight services ex-usa or whatever, if someone already has a
relationship with a dealer.

> >From what I have read, there is strong interest in two product types:
>
> 1) 'ethernet' phones (complete handsets)
> 2) Ethernet phone adapters (similar to Cisco ATA-186, and the
> Grandstream ATA-286, and others)

It would seem to me, with the release of the ata-286, and their phone,
that we are just short of seeing a lot of releases available from asia. My
suppliers, and others, have had the same VOIP gear for quite awhile, and a
release of new hardware would surely be soon?

Im personally going to give some consideration towards importing some new
gear, when it appears.

Regards,

Jamie Moir