[MLB-WIRELESS] TIB offer? SIP Phones

andrewg at d2.net.au andrewg at d2.net.au
Thu Nov 13 11:53:18 EST 2003

In a previous job, (haven't read all the threads previously, so I don't
know if it was mentioned), we had some usb -> hardware phone USB adapters
(VoIP blasters or so), apparently they where cheap++ ($20 usd, iirc).

The benefits of those adapters where that the sound quality was increased
since the telephone hardware was full duplex, and iirc, they did some echo
cancellation as well (though I remember JT mentioning that the echo
cancellation is done on the telco's side).

Depending on what you want to achieve, these may be suitable for you.
(Software clients like X-Lite work with them etc.)

Later,
- andrewg

http://felinemenace.org/~andrewg/