[MLB-WIRELESS] Free P2P phones will pressure telcos

Steve Smithies steve42 at gmx.net
Wed Nov 12 20:28:23 EST 2003

Hi Folks,

I've just started playing with FWD, and its fairly easy to set up and
get going.  The echo test worked well, though calling my parents in NZ
was a bit choppy... They're on a modem, and I suspect it was going
through a SIP proxy in the USA.  I should be able to set up my
firewall so I don't have to use the proxy, though.

Just a note, though.. Once you've made an account, get into your
settings and opt-out of the spam.. er.. additional mail they will send
you. (my account -> personal info)

Steve.