[MLB-WIRELESS] Free P2P phones will pressure telcos

Ryan Abbenhuys sneeze at alphalink.com.au
Wed Nov 12 11:01:40 EST 2003

1900-VK3JED, Call now, we've got hot and steamy HAM radio operators waiting
to take your call. You can talk about anything, and I do mean anything.
IPv6, 802.11, UHF, Yagi's, Waveguides......you decide.
So what are you waiting for? Call now.

($4.50 for first minute and $3.75 thereafter. Higher from public and mobile
phones.)