[MLB-WIRELESS] Free P2P phones will pressure telcos

andrewg at d2.net.au andrewg at d2.net.au
Tue Nov 11 23:15:30 EST 2003

Possibly something that might be interesting,
http://mall.pulltheplug.com/~andrewg/

Its a VoIP thing I'm doing for the irc users for pulltheplug people,
Conference calls aren't setup since we need to get a timing src thingy
loaded, and its a kinda production machine (or alternatively, there may be
another box spare for us to use at some stages.)

Generally, 200ms isn't that bad.