[MLB-WIRELESS] Melbourne Wireless Inc 2003 AGM - Committee Positions

Tyson Clugg tyson at wireless.org.au
Sat Nov 8 16:18:43 EST 2003

Dear all,

Due to a lack of communications on my behalf, one nomination was not
included in the previous list.  The missing nomination was:
  Joseph Sirucka for Committee by Joseph Sirucka and Troy Mitchell

The list of nominations for non-office bearers (ordinary members) of the
committee is such as follows:

  Rik Gryzb for Committee by Rik Gryzb and Vaskos Tsiatis
  Ryan McMullan for Committee by Ryan McMullan and James Healy

  Joseph Sirucka for Committee by Joseph Sirucka and Troy Mitchell

At the AGM, a single round of voting will take place to determine which 2 of
the 3 nominees will become committee members.

Section 23 of our rules of incorporation includes the following:
 (5) If the number of nominations exceeds the number of vacancies
     to be filled, a ballot must be held.

 (6) The ballot for the election of officers and ordinary members
     of the committee must be conducted at the annual general
     meeting in such manner as the committee may direct.

The manner in which the ballot shall take place is as follows:

  Votes will be in the form of the name of one of the three candidates
  written on a specially marked piece of paper which will be
  distributed upon presentation of membership card at the entrance to
  the AGM.  Completed votes shall be placed in a sealed box at the
  entrance to the AGM from 7:00pm.  Votes with more than one name or
  names which are not valid nominees will be deemed ineligible and
  not counted towards election results.  Voting will conclude at
  8:30pm, at which time the sealed box will be opened and votes will
  be counted.  Votes not submitted before 8:30pm will be ineligible
  and not counted towards election results.  The chairperson will be
  given two casting votes in the event of a three-way tie, or a single
  casting vote in the event of a two-way tie.

You must of course be a current financial member to be eligible to vote.
Remember to bring your membership card (if you have it) in order avoid
unnecessary delays when voting at the AGM.

Sincerely yours,

Tyson Clugg.

President, Melbourne Wireless Inc
http://melbourne.wireless.org.au/