[MLB-WIRELESS] Re: Was *waves*, is now grumble.

Ben Anderson a_neb at optushome.com.au
Fri Nov 7 19:09:02 EST 2003

What we need is Linuxant to have as a condition of use of their driver that
the user email/call/harass the device manufacturers for open sourced
drivers...

As long as the demand is high for the product (ie open source drivers), the
bean-counters will percieve it as a necessity to carry on business, and by
that stage how much it costs is pretty much irrelevant :)

Ben.