[MLB-WIRELESS] PRIVATE

mazi oke mazioke4 at webmail.co.za
Thu Nov 6 23:49:44 EST 2003

KALOU M OKE
Tel 229-981193 fax 229-323442
E-mail:mazioke at caramail.com
E-mail:mazioke at gawab.com

                 (PRIVATE)
Hello Dear,

I hereby humbly write to solicit for your cooperation and
assistance in a mutual beneficial Business transaction that

required absolute confidentiality This may come to you as
asurprise as we have never meet Before, I got your contact
frominternationalJournal which I saw in the office of an
International consultant.

I am the former minister of commerce and industry in Sierra

Leone during the regime of the former head of state major
Jonny Koromah. The rebel leader who waslater forced by the
ECOMOG forces and restore the legitimate government of
Ahmed Tijan kahba who then ordered for the
retirement of all the ministers, top Government officials
and some army Generals for alleged corruption and
mismanagement of public fund.

After my retirement, there was civil war in my Country
Sierra Leone as a result of that I decided to leave my
Country with the help of a friend who is a diplomat in
Republic of Benin Embassy in Sierra Leone.

Now I am in Cotonuo, Republic of Benin, there is available
cash of (US18.5 Million Dollars) Eighteen Million Five
Hundred Thousand Dollars which has been tactfully secured
in a Reputable security company, here in Cotonou. This
money was then deposited during my tenure as a minister.
I need your assistant to secure and invest this money in
your Country.I don't want to invest this money in this sub
region due to poor economic policy, and also for security
reasons.

It is my desire to invest this money in Agriculture
Industry or any other business you may suggest.
Please I need your help, is true we have not meet before
but I believe I can trust a person with your kind of
reputation with whom I can build a solid bus! iness
foundation

I will compensate you with 15% of the total sum; while the
remaining will be for investment according to your valuable

advise. If you are interested and ready to assist, contact
me immediately on this number: Tel 229-981193 fax 229-
323442
E-mail:mazioke at caramail.com
E-mail:mazioke at gawab.com

Thanks and God bless.