[MLB-WIRELESS] LUV Embedded SIG meeting tonight

Grant Diffey nevyn-wlan at artificial-stupidity.net
Thu Nov 6 14:00:51 EST 2003

I thought this might be of interest to people here. I expect there will be =
much discussion at the initial meeting about what the sig is going to cover=
 everything from VIA EPIA's as PVRs/routers/incardvdplayers to hardware lik=
e the Minitar AP based around the RTL8181 with 8meg of ram.

Announcing a new SIG...

***Embedded Linux***

Welcome- Anyone interested in things Embedded- such as PDAs, phones,
MP3-players, DVD-players, digital cameras, routers, firewalls, servers,
watches, computers, and of course Embedded Linux!

We're here to promote the Embedded Linux Industry by providing a place to meet
and discuss ideas about Embedded Linux.

Details of our FIRST MEETING:

Time: Drinks- 6.30pm-7pm. Talks- 7pm-9pm