[MLB-WIRELESS] [OffTopic Warning!] D-Link DWL-650+ For swap or sale!

Garreth Cain gcain at websolutions.nu
Wed May 28 21:45:44 EST 2003

Hi Guys!

Firstly:
I know the list is not a TradingPost! but I thought I'd offer to you guys first...

I recently bought a D-Link DWL-650+, only thing is my laptop's PCMCIA slots apparently don't support wireless cards! (Toshiba Satellite 2610, if anyone knows this to be wrong PLEASE contact me!)

So after about two months of trying I've finally given up, with this in mind I no longer have use for the card.

It's brand new, still in box with manuals and CD, I'm sure I can even find the shrink rap if some one wants to get that REAL_NEW feeling... ;P

I would really like to swap it for a wireless card compatible with an iPaq 3630. If anyone has one, wanna do a deal? I dont know of any price differences, I haven't looked at the iPaq cards at all yet.

Otherwise it's up for outright sale! make me an offer...

Only thing is I'm on the Gold Coast Queensland.... But I'm sure we can work something out as far as postage goes. The thing weighs next to nothing, and postage is cheap at the best of times. Nothing an over_night bag can't fix!

Anyways, if anyone is interested, feel free to contact me off list.

Regards,

Garreth Cain
WebSolutions.nu