[MLB-WIRELESS] D-Link Bridging

Jason Tedesco jtedesco at request.com.au
Wed May 28 15:20:48 EST 2003

I remember a while ago, a little talk about how D-Links handle bridging, or maybe lack off.

I currently have two switches in opposite ends of my house.  I want to bridge these two switches with either a DWL-900+ or the DWL-1000.

Has anyone had any problems in bridging something similar to my set up with D-Links?  Is the bridging feature in D-Links now stable and robust?  Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks,
	# jason