[MLB-WIRELESS] Aerial Photo Of Melbourne and GLL-GLO

Clae clae at tpg.com.au
Tue May 27 05:44:29 EST 2003

Dude, we don't condone breaking the law here at Melbwireless.  I'm
not saying that's what you're planning, sounds more like you're just
expressing your frustration.  What your mate gets up to is his own
business, but it's definitely against the law.

Clae.

--
"Our earth is degenerate in these latter days; bribery and corruption
are common; children no longer obey their parents; and the end of the