[MLB-WIRELESS] Anyone want a 100 foot tower?

Ryan Abbenhuys sneeze at igreen.net
Sat May 24 17:46:41 EST 2003

As far as I know it's free.
I will have to confirm this though and confirm 100% that we can in fact just
give it away.
As I said breaks down into 20ft lengths so it will probably require some
sort of tray truck to remove.
It's at Kangaroo Ground which is out the back of Warrandyte.

I don't have any pics but I believe the base stards out somewhere around 4m
x 4m x 4m and gets smaller as it goes up.  It can be mounted on a large
concrete slab/block and should be fine without any guys providing there's
not too much mounted on it.