[MLB-WIRELESS] OT: Cisco Router

Michael Craig michaeljohncraig at newmail.net
Thu May 22 20:58:13 EST 2003

When I went to Networkers in 2001, I was told by some yank that you could
buy time on set of real cisco routers (2501's) via the internet...it was
pretty resonably priced as i remember....but the boss was paying....but as
sugesteted bellow get cybex's books there GREAT, hey they even have a few
funny jokes in them...and no thats not carcasim....that wasnt either

good luck

that 85% pass is a bit of a bitch, it aint a MCSE