Increasing Sensitivity (was Re: [MLB-WIRELESS] <PLUG> Cheap prices for wireless gear)

Drew drew at wirelessanarchy.com
Thu May 22 08:02:03 EST 2003

I'm not sure exactly how hot wlan chips run but say they're 40C (my
cards are pretty hot when I pull them out) Peltiers are known to get
cpu's down to 0 or below, and I'm sure cpu's put out a lot more heat
than wlan chips, so really that's a pretty good percentage compared to
-250C to drop the chip temp by 40.