[MLB-WIRELESS] Lunch & drinks - Wheelers Hill Hotel

Tyson Clugg tyson at wireless.org.au
Tue May 20 18:43:08 EST 2003

Hey guys,

NodeGHO is rocking the eastern suburbs, the mailing list is kicking along,
Jamie Lovick is visiting town, we haven't had a social event in some time -
these are all good reasons to get together, have lunch, and sink a few at
the Wheelers Hill Hotel.

There is confirmed line-of-sight to NodeGHO, and I'm willing to route
packets via NodeAJJ so that you may surf the web.

We'll start at 12:30pm in the restaurant section, you can view a map and get
more details about the pub at:
http://www.melbournepubs.com/cgi-bin/pubs.cgi?&en&InputSuburb&Wheelers%20Hil

I was able to book 2 tables next to the Terrace window for 24 people at
12:30pm.  8 seats are taken already, which means the first 16 people to send
me email will be allocated a seat with a view.  Get in quick!

Cheers,
Tyson.

   Tyson at wireless.org.au
 President at wireless.org.au