[MLB-WIRELESS] Avaya AP-3

darrend at ndpgroup.com.au darrend at ndpgroup.com.au
Mon May 19 14:37:53 EST 2003

G cards are listed as supported in the current release on the Avaya AP3
(rel 2.12)

I have also succesfully tested an Enterasys/Cabletron(ex skynet) card with
this release.

If you're buying one from HT, I suggest just grab some gold cards while
you're at it ;)

Darren Dreis
Vice President
Melbourne Wireless Inc.