[MLB-WIRELESS] [TIB] A new offer has been added to TIB - 18/05/2003

Jamie Moir jmoir at jmcs.net.au
Sun May 18 16:24:01 EST 2003

On Sat, 17 May 2003, Drew wrote:

> veritech have already offered these cards directly to members at cost,
> why the 10 order bulk buy?

Why indeed?

1: you have half answered your own question, the TIB sells to people other
than Melbourne Wireless. Veritech offered them at a discount price to
Melbourne Wireless users, Im offering them at a discount price, should I
get the numbers, to TIB users.

2: My price is slightly under what they are offering them at iirc, please
correct me if Im wrong. ($99.27ex v's $105inc)

3: Im offering them with a further discount on pigtails to suit.

Regards,

Jamie Moir