[MLB-WIRELESS] Routing software for redhat

-|- Hurgh -|- hurgh at oxley.vic.edu.au
Fri May 16 10:43:14 EST 2003

Any comments on this, just want a little push in the direction that i should
go so that i know if i should use zebra or not, (do i need it) and if i dont
need it, should i add anything to the kernel routing table and if so, what>

Thanks

-|- Hurgh -|-

Website: http://www.hurgh.org/
Forums: http://forums.hurgh.org/