[MLB-WIRELESS] Linux switching eth cards around

Jason Brice Jason.Brice at kiandra.com
Wed May 14 18:12:26 EST 2003

yeah sorry about that. I didn't really want to come across in that way.

I don't really know much about linux myself :) but I do know that we get
about 4-5 emails a day about this or that brand of card working with
this or that distro... we could put up a page that covers most of them
and it would save everyone some time and effort.