[MLB-WIRELESS] Excel help required

-|- Hurgh -|- hurgh at oxley.vic.edu.au
Wed May 14 12:23:57 EST 2003

This is what i would suggest too.
I have used word for a task sorta like that, but i used and Access database
instead of excell, but it should be the same thing.
I even used word to email the stuff, (word is able to send emails by it self
if i remember correctly, if not i must have set it to use the OE mailer or
something, but i used word for the text...)

So have a look through the help and see what comes up.

-|- Hurgh -|-

Website: http://www.hurgh.org/
Forums: http://forums.hurgh.org/