[MLB-WIRELESS] Wireless Gear For SALE

Matt Pearce mattpearce at optusnet.com.au
Tue May 13 13:39:47 EST 2003

Hi All,

Due to a change in wireless stratagy I am selling some of my current gear
listed below.

3 x Ricoh Cradle and & Enterasys Cards $100 Pair (Hardly used, will sep but
prefer not to(new for both is $145)

1 x AMD Athlon 1G CPU with brand new 2200XP CPU Fan/Heatsink $50

Please reply to me off list if you want to purchase any items.

The items are available for pickup from my house in Boronia or I can post
them to you for the cost of postage and packing.

Thanks,

Matt.