[MLB-WIRELESS] Nodes AAC & FTA Decommissioning

bchild at wireless.org.au bchild at wireless.org.au
Tue May 13 12:17:12 EST 2003

Hi All,

Like Barry's Node my two nodes AAC & FTA will suffer from the 100% packet
loss syndrome at the end of this month.  I will have some hardware that I
would like to see go to a good home I have a 900+ in a weather proof box
(thanks Vak) & a 900+ not modded (Thanks Julian) that I have for sale.  I
still have a whole heap of Healix LDF-450 in reasonable lengths of 3m -
25m going very cheaply as well.  If anyone is intersted could they please
contact me offlist.

Thanks Glen
(Nodes AAC,FTA)