[MLB-WIRELESS] Routing software for redhat

-|- Hurgh -|- hurgh at oxley.vic.edu.au
Tue May 13 12:04:36 EST 2003

Thanks for the info Richard, i went and had a look at zebra and it seems it
is made for the 2.0.* and the 2.2.* linux kernels, and i am using redhat 9
which has a 2.4.* kernel, and i dont feel like downgrading.

So my new question to the list is, what is the eaisest way to setup my
redhat9 system as a wireless AP?? I have a network card and a wireless card
both working, now all i need it some routing and some firewalling/nating so
if anyone can tell me the eaisest way to make the config changes and what i
should do that would be great.

-|- Hurgh -|-

Website: http://www.hurgh.org/
Forums: http://forums.hurgh.org/