[MLB-WIRELESS] Routing software for redhat

-|- Hurgh -|- hurgh at oxley.vic.edu.au
Tue May 13 10:16:15 EST 2003

Just a quick question,

I have gotten my linux install to work with my network cards and stuff, but
i am not sure what is the best thing to use for routing. I remember on the
list a while back that people were suggesting some program but i cant
remember the name of it. I think it was softwall or something like that. I
had a quick look at the mail archive but i could not find anything..

If someone could remind me of the name and maybe even a URL of where the
software is that would be great. I dont need anything too advanced just
simple to use. I am using Redhat as the OS.

Thanks

-|- Hurgh -|-

Website: http://www.hurgh.org/
Forums: http://forums.hurgh.org/