[MLB-WIRELESS] Melbwirelses DNS and Domain Names

Ryan Abbenhuys sneeze at alphalink.com.au
Mon May 12 15:39:10 EST 2003

That's for the smart people to work out :)
I just come up with the crazy ideas.

If I want the crazy domain names I'm going to have to give people a way to
get to them that they'll like.
So, as a consequence, I'll probably offer my DNS to resolve wireless
network addresses and Internet addresses for people who want to make use of
them.
 Which as I mentioned in an earlier email I think it's actually doing at
the moment, will confirm it tonight with a couple of tests however.
If they don't want my stinkin DNS, i'll offer them a big hosts file. :)

>well with whatever names you use, like a.b.c.f.g.h.y.e.e.d.mw - how will
>other people resolve it?
>
>I'm not pointing my boxes at internal DNS machines, I'll use my ISP.
>
>B.

IMHO
>>we should use cw.net.au, or your own private domain names if you've got
>>them.
>>
>>B.

DNS