[MLB-WIRELESS] O/T Mac Printer Sharing Help

bchild at wireless.org.au bchild at wireless.org.au
Mon May 12 10:57:49 EST 2003

Hi All,

Sorry for the off topic, but I have a friend that has a mac & a new epson
printer attached, the printer is installed on the Mac with Mac X & he has
2 more Win98 boxes.  I have tried to follow instructions from the net, but
I have hit a brick wall.  I have managed to create accounts for the Win98
boxes so the file share is going, though I can't find a sharing option for
the mac so that I can see the share accross the network, any help or links
would be appericated, prefferably with some pics.

Thanks in Advance
Glen
(Nodes AAC,FTA)