[MLB-WIRELESS] Linux on laptops

Clae clae at tpg.com.au
Mon May 12 19:19:10 EST 2003

At 4:00 PM +1000 12/5/03, Abe Orchard wrote:

>I'm looking at running linux on a laptop and am wondering what
>experiences people had using 468 or early Pentium based machines (ah
>la P75) and whether they had dropped details of said experiences
>anywhere on the wiki?

I ran across this recently, might be useful

http://wclp.sourceforge.net/

a debian distro for low end machines (25 mHz 486 and up).  more aimed
at desktop use than routing.  you could also look at LRP - the Linux
Router Project, which has links to wireless versions, and LOAF Linux
On A Floppy.

Clae.

--
"Our earth is degenerate in these latter days; bribery and corruption
are common; children no longer obey their parents; and the end of the