[MLB-WIRELESS] WGBBQ

Tony Langdon tlangdon at atctraining.com.au
Mon May 12 13:53:49 EST 2003

> You do need a V6 compatible BBQ and mouth, but to get it from
> one to the
> other, you just need to wrap it in a SausageV4 bread layer.
> This is need to
> do sauce re-writing and other magic like that ;)

Well, the bread layer transport sounds rather good and simple...  Certainly
better than some of the tunneling protocols which have been suggested (they
become dangerous during a flood, which often follows a broad area storm...
:) ).

> What I'm interested in is the concept of mesh-barbequing, eg: A
> decentralized heat source that allows participants UNLIMITED
> cooking for
> free, so long as they're within range, and have LOS (line of smell).

Nice! :-)

> Security does become an issue, however, I belive some people
> are working on
> suitable meat authentication called NoFatNet.

Hehehe, I was more concerned about LEAP - Lunch Eaters Authentication
Protocol, to make sure no-one steals other peoples' sausages. :-)

> ;)
>
> Err.. this is just getting silly...

Indeed. ;-)