[MLB-WIRELESS] 45 a/h AGM GMB-N Marathon batteries

Kym Michael kmichael at sustance.com
Thu May 8 15:54:31 EST 2003

paul v, clae etc. have  shown some interest in these batteries so here are
details.

They were unused and intended to be used for one-tel towers.
I am speaking to the current owner who bought them at auction
    GMB-N Marathon... search on net for details
    45 amp hour
    absorbent glass mat
    sealed lead acid
    about 17.6 kg per unit
    http://users.bigpond.com/harleyquinnopal/image002.jpg
    Stored  since before one-tel went belly-up

Lots of 10 delivered to freight depot in Chelsea Heights
$45.00 each including freight

One payment, one pickup needs to be oganised.

A few  pallets (60?) available.

Both the batteries and I are in Adelaide, I can help co-ordinate a deal if
someone else wants the job I will pass on details.

Kym

At 05:44 AM 08-05-03 +1000, you wrote:
>>I worked out from some previous posts that about 40 Amp hrs storage were
>>required.
>>
>>I have been buying some ex one-tel backup batteries for another purpose.
>>
>>45 amp hr 12 volt gell cells, new unused backup replacements. Obviously
>>stored longer than desirable but still holding about 12.75 volt.
>>
>>I paid about $65, he had pallets of them.
>>
>>I others interest I can follow up to see if I can get more
>
>I might be interested in a few of those
>
>--
>"Our earth is degenerate in these latter days; bribery and corruption are
>common; children no longer obey their parents; and the end of the world is
>evidently approaching." -- Assyrian clay tablet 2800 B.C.

Best Regards, Kym Michael

Sustance Pty Ltd ABN 69 065 107 422 - eCommerce, Education, ePublications
Australian Government Endorsed Supplier: #716 - 1998
Web: http://www.sustance.com - Ph: +61 5 0085-8687 - Fax: +61 5 0085-8600
Mailto:kmichael at sustance.com - quote "ktmagm" in email for fast delivery
Street Ad: 526 Torrens Road, Woodville North, South Australia, 5012
Postal Ad: GPO Box 3152ff, Melbourne, Victoria, 3001, Australia