[MLB-WIRELESS] 802.11g linux compatible cards.

Jason Leigh Lade jlade at avant.com.tw
Wed May 7 10:42:22 EST 2003

Well,

I will just quote of the material they sent me. If anyone wants a full
copy let me know. I think they thought I want to import into Australia
so they were telling me about needing to get certification first. But
anyway here it is:

Operation Channels: 11 for North America, 14 for Japan, 13 for Europe, 2
for Spain, 4 for France.

Not sure what channel Australia uses.

Frequency Range: US, Europe and Japan covering 2.4 to 2.48GHz.
Programmable for different country regulations

So I am guessing that different countries have different frequencies
within that range. Someone else might be clearer on this point. Don't
want to buy the cards here an not be able to use them in Australia.