[MLB-WIRELESS] 802.11g linux compatible cards.

Livio Mazzon livio at veritech.com.au
Tue May 6 21:22:06 EST 2003

We sell them here in Australia, but re-branded under own name Veritech
Australia (we are OEM distributors for Senao).  They come either with a
built-in antenna, or dual diversity mmcx connectors.

More info at our website, www.veritech.com.au search for VAC2511, or we can
send spec sheets out if anyone is interested.  We will sell at reseller
prices to melbwireless members.

Obviously, we liked them enough to brand them under our own label!  They
work well, with great receive sensitivity.  We use them in the OEM Karlnet
radio we build.

regards
Livio

At 04:59 PM 6/05/2003, you wrote:
>Jason Leigh Lade:
> > Well if that's the case has anyone used the senao cards? I saw them on
> > the Seattle Wireless' website.
> >
> > http://www.seattlewireless.net/index.cgi/SenaoCard
> >
> > I'm in Taiwan so the card looks like it is reasonably priced but just
> > after some opinions.
> >
> > Also i think their output power is 200mW.
> >
> > Any experience would be great.
>
>I have two of them.  (Branded as Netgate (www.netgate.com).)  I just
>the other day got some antennas and pigtails for them, so when I get
>some free time (not any time this week though probably -_-) I'll give
>em a shot.
>
>Cameron
>
>--
>Cameron McCormack
>   // clm at csse.monash.edu.au
>   // http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~clm/
>   // icq 26955922

Livio C Mazzon  BAppSci(Comp), MACS, IEEE
Managing Director
Veritech Australia Pty Limited

            http://www.veritech.com.au

           /\