[MLB-WIRELESS] 802.11g linux compatible cards.

Jason Leigh Lade jlade at avant.com.tw
Tue May 6 10:02:31 EST 2003

Hi Rik,

I read on the Buffalo Internet Site that they would offer software
upgrades, or if necessary replace the device. I also read a review,
forget where now but they compared this on a range of a few of the
manufacturers and They noted that buffalo and Belkin, said that they
would stand by their product. But Belkin said it the clearest.

Hope this helps

Jason

whether or not they would at the end of the day, remains to be seen. But
with their first runs they might run a bit on an FPGA. Then I guess it
just needs reprogramming to meet the standards.