[MLB-WIRELESS] Whats happening here?

Jamie Moir jmoir at jmcs.net.au
Sun May 4 11:48:53 EST 2003

On Sun, 4 May 2003, rik wrote:

> it is not supported in linux, thou people have gotten it working in
> mandrake, alot of googling will find the answer

Yeah, I did forget about that. There was a binary only driver made
available by eusso, perhaps feed that into google and try your luck.

Dlink promised driver support for linux before end of 9/02 and then 12/02
so its certainly not something they feel is important given how far they
have let it slip.

Regards,

Jamie Moir