[MLB-WIRELESS] DLink Gear - Where I recommend you go.

Matt Pearce mattpearce at optusnet.com.au
Thu May 1 20:38:17 EST 2003

actually I was reading through the archives last night for MW and
specifically 900AP's and ended up reading a lot on 900AP+'s and this
confirms what I thought about them, thus my refusal to buy one of them.  At
the end of the day it looks like the best product I can get and ironically
the cheapest is the Svec unit from Jamie.

Matt.