[MLB-WIRELESS] DLink Gear - Where I recommend you go.

vak vak at alphalink.com.au
Thu May 1 19:12:28 EST 2003

I highly recommend that if anyone wants DLink stuff, deal with Lan1
(www.lan1.com.au) - I have had MANY good dealings with them and recommend them
HIGHLY! They have served me extremely well in the past.

Yes, BBF are a distributor of equipment - there are many suppliers who will
cut you the same deal - shop around.

In all honesty, there are virtually NO margins in the supply game - I check my
so called "wholesale" prices and there is only $5 - $10 difference with most
of the large retailers in Melbourne on most Dlink wireless gear.

Go to the swapmeets - you'll get things at just above cost anyway - or
alternatively, just walk into computer parts land or places like that. They
don't make more than $10 on the dlink stuff I saw in the green guide.

In short, that's why i'm no longer selling DLink stuff  - there's no point
when you can walk into a shop and get it at nearly the same price.

Cheers,

Vaskos
--------