[MLB-WIRELESS] Follow Up on HotSpot Ergonomics

Grant McHerron grant at taoceti.com.au
Thu May 1 18:39:02 EST 2003

Oh my - I wound up sending an email to the author of that article on Hot
Spot ergonomics (warnings over health risks of wireless) and they wound up
printing it on Tuesday. Guess I must have learned something about venting
eloquently from reading the flame-wars here on MW

*ahem*

:)

Cheers,

Grant

Grant McHerron
Tao Ceti Pty Ltd

Level 1, 530 Little Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
Ph: +61 3 9909 7067             Fax: +61 3 9228 3257
http://www.taoceti.com.au       grant at taoceti.com.au