[MLB-WIRELESS] Svec WLAP V.3 firmware questions

Jamie Moir jmoir at jmcs.net.au
Sun Mar 30 13:20:09 EST 2003

Hiyas,

I have these newer WLAP units, the board is marked V.3 now and I had a few
questions about them that someone here may know the answers to.

I cant say the 100mW hack really excites me, the output is pretty messy,
but that is what the questions revolve around.

Im looking for a tool to back up the current firmware, and get it's
version. Once I have that I may try and see if the V1.4j1 fw works on it,
with a view towards trying the snmp mgr v1743 on it to enablecheck the
100mW bizzo.

Comments?

Jamie