[MLB-WIRELESS] Possible Soekris bulk buy

Tom Parker tparker at netspace.net.au
Sat Mar 22 09:44:53 EST 2003

Folks,

I've decided I haven't got the cash to buy any boards right now, but I did
enquire about shipping (see below).  You'll also have to add 10% GST plus
probably $AU40 processing fees to the lot.

I also have an Advantec PC104 Cyrix board with a single slot PCMCIA card
that would be suitable for mast mount.  I brought this along to a meeting
some time ago (as a music player).  These are more expensive than the
soekris board (I got it 2nd hand) but better than ITX since they only need
+5/+12 supply.

Cheers,
Tom