[MLB-WIRELESS] The latest way to NetStumble?

Tony Langdon tlangdon at atctraining.com.au
Fri Mar 21 13:55:40 EST 2003

> You've heard of war driving, war flying, now, with the
> release of a new
> product, the Mobile Omni (with suction cap) on
> http://www.austwireless.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_
id=166 theres
a new method.

War Walking

Oh, that's old hat, I was war walking around this area in the middle of last
year! ;-)  Actually, round this end of town, a suit and a laptop carry bag
are the perfect disguise for the war walker... :-)  Just gotta see if I can
make the GPS work, so it can log everything fully automatically.

The trick is to prop the lappy open so the lid can't close (and put it to
sleep).  Stress balls work well.  The rest is to wander around town like
you're on the way to a business meeting.  Just ensure the walk is shorter
than the remaining battery life, so you can check and save your logs on
returning...