[MLB-WIRELESS] OT: that war thing... US vs Europe

paul van den bergen pvandenbergen at swin.edu.au
Fri Mar 21 11:11:48 EST 2003

On Fri, 21 Mar 2003 10:35 am, Clae wrote:
> well personally i'm glad you sent that - it's made sense of a number
> of disparate threads i've been following up.
>
> afaic everything else is off topic now this war is on

I don't want this to be a topic for discussion on the list. I agree that it is
way OT for this list, that is why I put disclaimers in.

I have to say, I should have put in a line about keeping it OT too. so I
appologies for that ommision.

anyway, back to our irregularly scheduled program...

--
Dr Paul van den Bergen
Centre for Advanced Internet Architectures
pvandenbergen at swin.edu.au
IM:bulwynkl2002
It's a book. Non-volatile storage media. Everyone should have one.