[MLB-WIRELESS] Batten down the hatches

Mathew McKernan mathewmckernan at optushome.com.au
Wed Mar 19 19:21:56 EST 2003

Hi Jason,

My school has a link to 101 Collins St for our Internet on 802.11. I
monitored the signal strength etc all day. Not a single drop in power,
steady on its normal value of 95%. Went up on the roof to see if I could see
the City from the antennas. Over 6km to the city, couldnt see a bloody
thing. Radio waves still penetrated the dust and the net didnt even slow the
slightest.

-- Mathew