[MLB-WIRELESS] Much Bigger Download Caps On their Way

Rowan Crowe rowan at sensation.net.au
Wed Mar 19 17:34:08 EST 2003

On Wed, 19 Mar 2003, Abe Orchard wrote:

> If you haven’t seen it already check Whirlpool’s article on 65Gb Download
> limits.
>
> http://whirlpool.net.au/article.cfm/1099

I bet that's just a gimmick - as far as I know, comindico's DSL product is
unlimited, just like their ports. They're just reselling it and whacking
on a relatively hefty overage fee. One wholesale reseller I've seen prices
an unlimited comindico 256k DSL at $58. If suckmypipe are a direct client
of cominidico, then they are probably getting a similar or better rate. It
doesn't cost them any more to offer 100% unlimited.

Mmmm, I'm considering getting back into the ISP biz by reselling no frills
unlimited comindico DSL links... :)

Cheers.

--
Rowan Crowe - Melbourne, Australia